Download Manifesto - 2021
ASSAMʼS JAN MANIFESTO - 2021
• Congress party will waive off debt for women who have taken loans from micro finance banks.
• Weavers will be provided free of cost thread, loom and other equipment.
• There will be free of cost state transport for all women.
• Agricultural debt will be waived-off for farmers, the country’s food providers.
• Paper mills like Panchgram and in Jagiroad which have been closed under the BJP regime will be revived again.
• A pension will be extended to the families of freedom fighters and martyrs of the Assam agitation, language movement and the CAA movement.
• Silchar Railway Station will be renamed ‘Bhasha Swahid Station’.
• The landless who currently inhabit state-owned land will be provided ‘land patta’.
• Provisions for the post of Head-Teacher will be created in every primary school.
• The holy places - ‘namghars’, ‘mandirs’, mosques, churches, etc. that have attained an age of 50 years will be provided financial assistance.
• ST status will be given to six communities- Tai Ahom, Moran, Motok, Chutia, Tea-Tribes and Koch-Rajbangshi.
• The festivals of different tribes and ethnicities like Jonbeel Festival, Karbi Mahotsav will be extended infrastructural facilities along with efforts to make them tourist attractions.
• Kerosene and sugar will be distributed publicly again at a minimum price.
• A Corpus Fund will be set up for financial assistance of electricians, sound artists, beauticians, barbers, auto rickshaw drivers and other artists as Corona relief.
• A digital library will be set up in every constituency with all facilities.
• Gaushalas will be built in each district.
• Model Health Insurance’ will be extended to organized and unorganised sector.
• A corpus fund will be created for lawyers and 5 crore rupees will be extended towards it.
• Every year a renowned journalist will be awarded the R.G. Baruah Award.
• Under the ‘Mission Xwej Assam’, the greenery of Assam will be increased by another 15%.
• Mobile clinics will be set up in poverty stricken regions of cities and villages.
• The Madhupur Xatra in Cooch Behar will be provided special financial support.
• A scholarship will be instituted in the name of language movement martyr- Muzammil Hoque.
• State Olympics will be conducted annually under Assam Olympic Association.
• Necessary steps will be taken for the promotion of Ambubachi Mela.
• Provision of subsidised lunch at Rs. 10/- through ‘Aamar pakghar’ scheme for the organised and unorganised sector.
• Congress will price a quintal of rice at Rs. 2500/- and necessary steps will be taken to implement it.
For More Updates Visit/Follow our Social Media Pages
© 2021 congressor5guarantee. All Rights Reserved.